Notarial Acts Performed By Us
We can perform any of the following Notarial Acts, whether we see you at our Notary Office or at a location of your choice:
- Acknowledgments – certifying that a signer personally appeared before the Notary, was identified by the Notary and acknowledged signing the document.
- Jurats – as found in affidavits and other sworn documents, certifying that the signer personally appeared before the Notary , was identified by the Notary, signed in the Notary’s presence and took an oath or affirmation from the Notary
- Oaths and Affirmations – solemn promises to God (Oath) or on one’s own personal honor (affirmation).
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney – certifying that a copy of a power of attorney document is identical to the original (Probate Code, Section 4307)
- Protests – certifying that a written promise to pay, such as a bill of exchange, was not honored. I will only perform a Protest if I am hired by an approved Financial Institution, and employed for taking Protests.
These are the only Notarial Acts performed by us for the public. We do not perform Proofs of Execution or Depositions.